Prices per night



2021


Villa "Gudelj"

(12 + 2)



2022


Villa "Gudelj"

(12 + 2)

01.01.2021 - 25.06.2021

300 €

01.01.2022 - 24.06.2022

300 €

26.06.2021 - 02.07.2021

400 €

25.06.2022 - 01.07.2022

400 €

03.07.2021 - 16.07.2021

500 €

02.07.2022 - 15.07.2022

500 €

17.07.2021 - 20.08.2021

600 €

16.07.2022 - 19.08.2022

600 €

21.08.2021 - 27.08.2021

500 €

20.08.2022 - 26.08.2022

500 €

28.08.2021 - 03.09.2021

400 €

27.08.2022 - 02.09.2022

400 €

04.09.2021 - 31.12.2021

300 €

03.09.2022 - 31.12.2022

300 €



Arrivals and departures:

Changeover day: 26.6.2021 - 4.9.2021 and 25.6.2022 - 3.9.2022 Saturday, otherwise flexible

Check in from 16:00 - Check out not later than 10:00

Price includes:

sojourn tax, swimming pool and sun loungers, recreation room, kayaks & bicycles, bed sheets (1 x on arrival), towels (1 x on arrival: 1 large and 1 small per person, please bring your own beach towels), electricity, water, final cleaning, use of air conditioning, use of washing machine, parking, cot / high chair, Wi-Fi


Deposit:

25% by bank transfer. Remaining 75% not later than 35 days before the arrival date.

Cancellation fee:

from 35 days before the arrival date: 25%, 0 - 34 days before the arrival date: 90%

Pets are not allowed

Between 22:00 and 8:00 please be respectful of neighbors

Smoking is prohibited in the house




Calendar 2021 (green=available, red=booked)

May 2021

June 2021

July 2021

August 2021

September 2021

October 2021



Calendar 2022 (green=available, red=booked)

May 2022

June 2022

July 2022

August 2022

September 2022

October 2022


-back to top-